Telephone Sales Mastery Outbound
Why Do So Many Sales People Struggle in Outbound?
You would think the problem is the impatient customer, or that the agent's comments are either too pushy or too weak (and this is probably all true). The main reason, however, is that most outbound agents say or do something in the first 30 seconds of the call that stops it, instantly. Perhaps they ask the dreaded question, “Is this an okay time to talk?” or they acciidentally trip up their words. Maybe they repeat themselves, all from nervous energy. TSM Outbound starts here – this powerful set of skills will train up your agents to be confident in what they are saying, to be ready for the dialogue to begin and to avoid those dozen or so mistakes that derail most outbound calls before they can get off the ground.
A Proven Formula
TSM Outbound will also give your agents superior outbound selling skills, from the Call Opening to Closing and Late-Call Objections. We believe in a bold approach to outbound calling, meaning confident, expectant and even urgent (the mindset is, “What if I don’t reach them? They will continue to suffer or be inconvenienced or spend too much money with their existing product!”)
Whether your agents call on brand new or existing clients, our customized program will be an exact fit and great solution for your needs.
TSM Outbound Course Agenda »
TSM Outbound Will Greatly Improve the Following Issues
- Sales results are not meeting or exceeding targeted levels.
- Greetings sound lifeless, eliminating many opportunities before they ever begin.
- Agents do not do any icebreaking or reducing of natural call tension.
- Agents do not grab the caller's attention at the start of calls.
- Initial "knee-jerk" objections ("Not interested.") stump agents too easily.
- Agents do not ask questions so they rush right to a weak sales "pitch."
- Product presentations do not tie to any customer needs so they sound arbitrary and lack urgency.
- Agents hesitate when closing for the sale.
- Late call objections are not handled effectively (or not at all).
TSM Outbound Facts
- Instructor-led, two-day program that can be broken into half-day chunks.
- We will customize the program to your real-world, outbound dialogues.
- We can come to you and deliver TSM Outbound with our Training Consultants.
- We will analyze your OB call recordings to help determine necessary skill sets.
- We include six months of follow-up telephone meetings with participants and additional live webinars for long-term support.
- Larger centers (50+) usually invest in a Training License - we certify your training team.
- Loads of role-play practice to make sure agents are experts at each skill.
- Interactive delivery style makes training fun, applicable and helps create agent buy-in.
- 2-day Workshop: $5900.00 (contact us for different course lengths and specialized pricing).
- Multiple courses booked at one time: $4900.00 per workshop.
- Call us for customized pricing for webinar-based delivery of the program.
- 10-Participant Maximum per workshop (to ensure maximum practice time).
- Live, in person training by our team (or ask about a webinar version).
- For centers with more than 50 agents, ask us about our License pricing for complete ownership of the program - no more per-workshop fees.
- Travel is additional.
Get Started Now!
Contact us today to discuss your center's goals and challenges and whether TSM Outbound is the right fit for your center. We will present the best way to implement TSM Outbound in your center and provide you with a detailed rollout plan.